I'M NEW HERE
Visiting a Church can be a frightening thing…
What should I wear? / Will I find a seat? / Will people speak to me? / Is there something for my kids?
Maybe you are returning to church, or coming to church for the very first time. You may feel like people are watching you or maybe that people will judge you. “Will the preacher condemn me from the stage?” “Will people judge me if I look differently than they do?”
Here are a few tips to help you when you visit North Point:
- We do our best to make your visit to North Point a pleasant one. We know finding a new church can be a difficult thing to figure out, so please come just as you are.
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us. Mask are not required, but are allowed and recommended.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people – someone WILL speak to you.
- We believe in the movement of the Holy Spirit and the lifting of hands during worship.
- The messages are designed to be relevant to life and spiritually encompassing. You just might learn something!
- North Point is not a perfect church, but we strive to “have a heart for God's people of all walks of life.”
First Time Guest?
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOGETHER.
We would love for you to come visit North Point
and to make your experience even better, fill out the form below
so that we can prepare especially for you!
Our Sunday service begins at:
10:00AM with spiritfilled worship followed by an encouraging message.
Our Wednesday nights got an upgrade:
MidWeek service lead by Pas. Hollie Nordan
Propel Youth Nights in the Event Center!
2nd & 3rd Tuesdays are tailor-made:
2nd Tuesadys of every month is our Fellowship of the Unashamed Mens Ministry night.
3rd Tuesdays of every month is our Beautiful Life Ladies Ministry night.
- Meet you at the front door.
-Help you get your kids checked in to:
*Kidz Point Kids or
*Propel Youth Ministries (Wednesdays Only).