I'M NEW HERE
Visiting a Church can be a frightening thing…
What should I wear? / Will I find a seat? / Will people speak to me? / Is there something for my kids?
Maybe you are returning to church, or coming to church for the very first time. You may feel like people are watching you or maybe that people will judge you. “Will the preacher condemn me from the stage?” “Will people judge me if I look differently than they do?”
A few tips to help you when you visit North Point:
- We do our best to make your visit to North Point a pleasant one. We know finding a new church can be a difficult thing to figure out, so please come just as you are.
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people – someone WILL speak to you.
- We believe in family worship - so our children Preschool through High School join us Sundays and Wednesdays for worship.
- The messages are designed to be relevant to life and spiritually encompassing. You just might learn something!
- North Point is not a perfect church, but we strive to “have a heart for people of all walks of life.”
We would love to see you this Sunday at 10:00am or Wednesday at 7:00pm
For more info, please contact us using the form below?
Interested in learning more about North Point?
Find more info about our Discover North Point Class and how you can become an integral part of North Point Church.