I'M NEW HERE
Visiting a Church can be a frightening thing…
What should I wear? / Will I find a seat? / Will people speak to me? / Is there something for my kids?
Maybe you are returning to church, or coming to church for the very first time. You may feel like people are watching you or maybe that people will judge you. “Will the preacher condemn me from the stage?” “Will people judge me if I look differently than they do?”
A few tips to help you when you visit North Point:
- We do our best to make your visit to North Point a pleasant one. We know finding a new church can be a difficult thing to figure out, so please come just as you are.
- Feel free to come casual or dressy. We have no dress code – whatever makes you comfortable is great with us.
- Sit anywhere you like, there are no assigned seats.
- Beware of friendly people – someone WILL speak to you.
- We believe in the movement of the Holy Spirit and the lifting of hands during worship.
- The messages are designed to be relevant to life and spiritually encompassing. You just might learn something!
- North Point is not a perfect church, but we strive to “have a heart for people of all walks of life.”
First Time Guest?
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOGETHER.
We would love for you to come visit North Point
and to make your experience even better, fill out the form below
so that we can prepare especially for you!
We have two Sunday service opportunities coming up:
- 9AM &
- 10:45 AM.
Our Wednesday nights got an upgrade:
1st Wednesdays of every month are Encounter Worship Nights
2nd Wednesdays of every month are Beautiful Life Ladies Nights
3rd Wednesdays of every month are Iron Faith Men's Nights
4th Wednesdays of every month are Defined Kidz Point Kids Family Night
- Meet you at the front door.
-Help you get your kids checked in to:
*Kidz Point Kids or
*Propel Youth Ministries (Wednesdays Only).